Monclar-de-Quercy Leisure CentreHameaux des Lacs - Monclar-de-Quercy (82)
When you come to Les Hameaux des Lacs, your rental will give you access to the 3 Lacs leisure park at Monclar-de-Quercy in the Tarn-et-Garonne département (82). This is the only Blue Flag site in the Tarn-et-Garonne region.
We remind you that the four swimming pools are not on the Hameaux des Lacs site but on the leisure park, and that your rental gives you access to them. These pools are therefore semi-private/semi-public.
This base is in full evolution, improving from year to year, proposing more and more activities. The estate covers 50 ha, which makes it one of the largest in the region, and has 3 pitches:
- The swimming pool area includes two open-air pools (July/August) and an indoor pool (May/September), with a Pentogliss and a Toboggan.
- A swimming lake with beaches and solariums, waterslide, decorative waterfall, pedal boats, pontoons… Open from mid-June to late September.
- A Waterfun inflatable station open from mid-June to the end of August
- A fishing lake where you can fish all year round with a card sold at the tourist office.
A refreshment bar is also available from July to August.
– Drinks : Beer, Coca-cola, Orangina, Perrier, Oasis, Lipton, Mineral water 50 cl, Syrup, Coffee
– Meals: Chips (large pack), French fries, Sandwich, Panini, Sausage/Merguez Fries
– Dessert: Panini Nutella, Crêpe Sucre, Crêpe Nutella
– Ice creams: Italian style, Magnum, Eskimo, Press UP
Petit Train: Unique in the Midi-Pyrénées region for children and adults alike, the train runs along the leisure park in a replica of the Orient Express. Enjoy a pleasant visit of the base while discovering the history of the Tarn & Garonne department.